Happily free and newly divorced Ginger Garrett thought her luck had changed when she won the chance to photograph a local firefighter's calendar. That is until she met Court McClure. The station's captain is not only hotter than blazes, he's a big fat liar too. He's setting her body on fire and maybe the town.Pages: 140
Court McClure tried to keep his identity hidden and it would have worked if Ginger's nutty mother hadn't stumbled into a dangerous crime ring. Now he has to reveal the truth, save them both, stop the fires and admit he is falling for Gold Coast most desirable and irritating bachelorette.
1. Get “Ma” her own life. Maybe a date with a real man.
2. Learn how to cook. Keep Court and the fire dept. on speed dial.
3. Loose a few pounds. (Too much dining at Portly Pete’s)
4. Make a baby. (well, there goes the losing weight deal.)
5. Get rid of the smell of mothballs out of Ma’s house. It wouldn’t be good for the baby.
6. Blow up Court’s sexy photo into a poster and hang it in the bedroom.
7. Find Furby a new home.
8. Get Roper a girlfriend. (Puppies!)
There you have it. Thanks for inviting me. 🙂 Ginger Garrett now Ginger McClure, thank you very much.
Purchase the Pin-up Artitst
More Books from Elle Marlow